To ensure the fastest turnaround time, we offer a tailored stock holding service in which we will keep a stock of the filters you use regularly, allowing them to be called-off as you require them. This would assist in periods of high or unexpected demand throughout the year when coupled with our delivery service.
This unique package enables us to offer:
Annual Contract Agreements for Customers who are able to commit their demands for a 12 month period. The way it normally works is the Customer submits to us the part numbers and quantities they wish to commit to. We then advise the prices which will be held for an agreed period. At the end of the agreed period any stock which has not been used will be sent to the customer and invoiced for, unless a new contact has been agreed.
Benefits of a Stock Holding Policy
- Guaranteed Fixed Price for duration of agreed policy.
- Agreed minimum Stock Holding policy ideally equal to the maximum demand for one month
- Improved Delivery performance
- Reduce Lead times – spike demands (dependent on stock holding) can be catered for from stock then replenished
- Removes the scheduling and expediting element
- Agreed call off quantities to be determined
- An agreed start date from which the agreed minimum stock will be placed
- One invoice payment per month