SmartSkim Contamination Control
European Filter Solutions Ltd are the official distributors of SmartSkim® Systems.
SmartSkim® systems are designed to skim and separate floating oils and contaminants from industrial fluids. Our focus is on metalworking industries.
- Machining & Grinding Operations
- Heat Treating
- Primary Metals
- Metal Finishing
- Die Casting
- Machinery Pits
- High Pressure Steam Cleaning
- Non-Contact Process Water
- Compressor Blowdown Water
- Mop Water
- Wire Drawing
- Hydraulic & Lube Oil Filtration
- Prefiltration for Pumps & Waste Treatment
The Benefits of Using SmartSkim Systems:
- Reduce new fluid purchase costs by up to 75% by extending the life of those fluids.
- Reduce waste treatment costs by 50% - 90%.
- Separated tramp oils can be sold or recycled.
- Improved machine cleanliness.
- Environmental issues such as waste disposal, risk avoidance, meeting ISO 14000 requirements.
- Safeguard Employee health and safety due to reduced dermatitis, misting, smoke, bacteria and odors.
- Improved tool life.
- Improved product quality.
- System paybacks typically in less than 9 – 12 months.
- Systems available for small, medium and large operations.
- SmartSkim systems are designed for easy installation and minimal maintenance.
- The most reliable systems on the market with little to no downtime.
- Minimal operator involvement and training.
- Minimal consumables.
- Most systems run on plant air only. No electrical panel necessary on standard systems.
- Quick turnaround on customer requests and service.
Brochure Downloads (Adobe Acrobat Pdfs)
For more information visit the SmartSkim web site or please contact us or call 01302 746545.